Monday, July 30, 2012

We FINALLY Have A Winner!

Accccckkkk!!! First we have drought, and then it pours, first flooding the Majick Cauldron, and then I lose my internet access.

Worst thing to happen when you have a drawing scheduled!!

I poured out the rainwater, dried out the entries, and started over.

This morning, my darling Hubs once again reached in to draw out the winning name.


Congratulations Joyce!!  The book will soon be winging it's way to your home!  Please send me your mailing address.  And prepare the Enchanted Ones, that you will need to set aside some personal reading time. .or perhaps they would like for you to read the book to them, too. They are sure to love a story with Witches and Vampires!


I wish that I had additional copies to send to everyone that entered, and thank everyone for their interest.  I've been tossing an idea around for a book round robin type of thing, where anyone who signs up, would get a chance to read a book, and then pass it along to the next person on the list, but have yet to work out the details in my mind.

If you have any suggestions, and/or would be interested in taking part, please leave me a comment.  After I see if this would be feasible, we can work out the details!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....lucky me! Thank you Suzie and may your goodness and generosity come back to you! I'm so excited! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Joyce. They have bookrings on BookCrossing where a book travels. I would be interested but it would depend on the book. Hmm. I might try that on my blog too. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Joyce! The book round robin idea sounds neat. I don't think I'd sign up though, simply because I am the world's SLOWEST reader of books. I can spend MONTHS working my way through a book. It's not because I don't like to read; it's just that I have so many other demands on my time. I probably won't be a fast or voracious reader again until I retire. Oh well, such is life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi since I am new here and that I look forward to visiting you alot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!