Monday, November 28, 2011

Music To My Ears

Every holiday season, I swear that I'm not going to buy any more holiday CD's, and every year, I wind up buying at least one more. .but I am getting pickier, and the past few years have actually been buying more of the retro versions. .so how on earth did THIS CD get into the mix?


I heard the interview on NPR, and something hooked me. .my copy arrived Saturday, along with some seasonally appropriate CD's, but it is this one that I've been playing again and again.

It makes me want to learn Spanish, although it certainly isn't necessary to understand the lyrics, to enjoy the music. .which makes me want to go out and take Latin Dance lessons!

At the very least, I want to go to one of the local Mexican restaurants for dinner tonight, and ask them to play this CD while I eat!

Salsa, anyone?



3 comments:

  1. That is some nice, relaxing music! It would be pretty perfect for a restaurant. By the way, I love your wintery blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure makes my feet want to get up and move! Just fun music! Thanks for sharing! Love you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!