Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mrs. B Needs Your Vote!

I'm sure that if you are a follower of her blog, you are already familiar with the voting for Blogs of Faith, that is being held on the Circle of Mom's site.


Mrs. B, author of her Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom is currently in first place, but the voting is close, and the polls close tonight!  So please either click on the link to her blog, above, and click on the button on her post, or go to this site, and vote for her.

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/faith#_

Anyone who has even marginally followed her blog knows that she is worthy of winning top place!


Thanks so much for taking the time to vote for her!


3 comments:

  1. I've clicked a few times for her! Think I'll go and click again now. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Voting's over and Mrs. B is the poster blogger for faith!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!