Friday, April 1, 2011

We Have A Winner & A Heartfelt Thank You!

First, I would like to again, than everyone from the bottom of my heart for your hugs, and thoughts of condolence over the loss of our beloved Merlin.  Even though I knew, and still feel that we made the right decision in not letting him linger, knowing that his body was losing the battle, it is still hard to say goodbye.

A part of me will always miss him, and I'll always love him, just as I miss and love all of my other fur babies who have been a part of my life. That is just the way that I am.

But the rest of me is easing back into the chaos of life that has been moving along while my life stood still for a bit. .and to that purpose, we have had a drawing this morning, for my little give away!



Hubs is still sleeping (he has his own health issues that his body is battling, and needs more sleep), and the fur babies are still snoozing as well. .they are just plain lazy!

So not having anyone to help me draw a name the old fashioned, personal, romantic way, I had to resort to the cold calculations of the number generator.

In gathering all of your responses to my drawing, my heart became a little heavy, truly wanting to have enough of this prize for each and every one of you! I feel badly that I don't, but am consoling myself with the thought that I'll continue to have more drawings periodically. .this has been fun!  And I do thank you all for entering!!!

So without further ado, would Cindi, please send me your mailing address, so that I can get your prize into the mail!  Congratulations!! I do hope that you enjoy it!

Hugs and thank you's to everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness!
    I've been working overtime so much that I hardly have time to get on the computer, I thought I'd log on for a quick moment and look what I found! You have made my day! I'm so happy! Thanks so much Suzie!!!!
    (I'm sending you positive thoughts and OXOXOX and wish I could ease the sorrow you are going through.)- Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Cindi! :0)

    And more {{HUGS}} to you my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Cindi! It's a beautiful giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cindi! Now Suzie, in the event that Cindi isn't able to get her information to you, you know where to find me. LOL Wishing you a comforting week. You and hubby are in my thoughts and prayers.

    love you!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!