Friday, March 25, 2011

Our Merlin

Please send some Healing Energies, or say a Prayer for our Merlin.  A few days ago, I noticed that he felt lighter in weight, and then yesterday, he quit eating. We took him to the vet today, and he is there now, hooked up to an IV.



His liver isn't functioning properly. It could be a virus causing it, or something much more serious. They did more bloodwork, and have ruled out FIV, FeLV, and Heart Worm, which is good.

We are continuing to think positive, that he will make a grand rebounding recovery, and every positive thought his way will help, and is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

8 comments:

  1. Suzie,

    At three years of age, my cat suddenly stopped eating and drinking and lost almost all strength. We took her to the vet, and she was diagnosed with fatty liver disease. We treated her at home (feeding a special concoction through a pipette), and she made a full and complete recovery. That was seven years ago, and she's still like a kitten! Thankfully, the liver is a regenerative organ.

    Please feel free to email me any time at all:
    elisebrooks75@hotmail.com

    **sending prayers to Merlin**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merlin, we are sending you best wishes for a magickal recovery very soon! Love from both Her Royal Highness the cat and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Missus and I are sending healing thoughts wooshing across the pond to Merlin.....and hugs for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Suzie. Consider it done. A good day to spend snuggling with Mr.Merlin.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am keeping Merlin in my thoughts. I hope all will be well soon and he will be back to his old self.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will definitely be praying for Merlin's swift recovery! Hope he's home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, poor Merlin! I hope he recovers in good time! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry that Merlin is sick and pray that it is nothing serious and he has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!