Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awards Season

Last Spring, I was the fortunate winner of a number of awards from some very thoughtful people. Unfortunately, it was a very difficult time for me to be able to post them with any sort of honor that was due. so I postponed my thanks.

But that didn't mean that I was not touched by everyone's thoughtfulness. I've been carrying those good feelings around with me for almost a year now!

So I thought that this, being the season of one award after another, would be the perfect time to blow off the dust, and bring these beauties to light!  I won't post them all at once, but will share them over a couple of days.

The first one that I received, was from The Antics Of A Tameran Witch.  She bestowed upon me the Beautiful Blogger award, and when I went back to see what questions she asked, found that she has waved her wand, and made her whole blog disappear.  I'm now SO sorry that I didn't acknowledge her gift here sooner.  If anyone knows if she has started a new blog, or how to get in touch with her, I'd greatly appreciate it.

And right on the heels of that award, a dear sweet person, Sherry Byrum gave me a very special award, created by Byrum Art. (And why is it pulsating perfectly to the song playing? How lovely!!)

Sherry has had more than her share of major challenges this past year, and yet she is still always thinking of others, lending her emotional and spiritual support.  She may be small in physical stature, but her heart is as big as the Universe.  I'm so humbled that she would give me this honor.


Thank you SO much Sherry!!


I thought that I would have to share a number of things that you never knew about me, or answer some other revealing questions, but neither of these award requested any. .so, I'm off the hook for now, and you won't know more about me than you ever cared to know. .but be prepared. .there are a couple more awards coming up very soon!


Wishing everyone a most beautiful evening!!




1 comment:

  1. Kat the Tamaran Witch has just started blogging again recently at http://spellcrafts.blogspot.com

    Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!