Sunday, August 1, 2010

What Fun!

I was taking a few minutes to start browsing, and I was immediately led to what sounds like a fun event!



If you are a fan of the book and/or movie Practical Magic, then you should check this out!

Some women have gotten together and are hosting a Practical Magic Blog Party on September 25th!  Sadly, I won't be here to take part, but you all can get in on the fun. (If nothing else, go look at the beautiful blog that they set up just for this event!) 

You can click on this, or the button on my sidebar!  Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. WaaHoo! You are back!
    I've missed you and thought of you often, hoping that all was well with you and yours.

    I am amazed at how many people love Practical Magic (well, not really I guess when I think about it!) I just thought it was me and my sister that felt that way. I think that I will actually try to be a part of this. I want to get some idea formed in my head before I commit...but I already have a couple of things in mind.
    Take care! XOXO - Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who doesn't love Practical Magic? On my way to check out this grand event!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suzie for the heads up! I'd love to do this and I think I'll have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the most wonderful things!!!
    Thank you for sharing the info and link! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooo hoooo your back, I've missed you!! This sounds like lots of fun, I will have to pop over and check it out...Thanks for sharing.

    Hope your having a great start to a perfect week!!
    ((Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!