Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween Is Only A Click Away!

I apologize for my absence lately. I have a number of awards to acknowledge, and some recipes to share, but we are going to making another trip back to Rochester this week, and in the interim, I've been taking my Mom to various doctor's appts.  I'm getting a lot of waiting room reading done!

I have been sharing some new Halloween treats, and realized that not everyone follows, or maybe doesn't know about my other blog.   If you want to try and get into the Halloween mood a bit early, just click "here", and you'll see my two new OOAK's.

A VERY cool VooDoo Doctor, hand sculpted by Dennis Haynes out of his Runamuck Studio,


And an equally delightful Vampire & his pet, come to life by the hand of Mandy Broome of Fiddlestix Studios

Such diverse styles, and both so much fun!!

Full photos are on my Halloween blog! I hope to see you there!











Wishing you a delightful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!