Friday, June 11, 2010

Join Us On The Water!

I remember being SO livid and SO upset when the oil spilled in Valdez, and I couldn't take off from work to go to Alaska to help. .and now, I've found out, I would have been turned away because I didn't live there. .go figure. .but I never, ever wanted to feel that helpless for something that I love so much, ever again.

Well, that was rather unrealistic, because now, I'm being torn and twisted from so many directions at once, I can't believe it, and one of them is the horrors of the oil spill in the Gulf.

I'm sure that many of you are sharing my anger and sadness. .sadness is too mild a word..anguish is more like it, accompanied by the helplessness.

Well, someone has come up with something that we can all do together, to try and send some healing power back to Mother Earth. .at least we can show her our love. 

Please click on this Divining Women link to read the details. Or click on the button on my sidebar.

It is really very simple to take part, no matter what your spiritual or religious beliefs. .we are all in this together.  Please try and take part, and spread the word!


Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for spreading the word. And can I say that your blog is beautiful? Blessed be, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spreading the word!
    So glad we got to meet at the water...

    Bridgett
    Co-author, Divining Women

    )O(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!