Friday, May 21, 2010

MMTMYHHBC - Day 21

Wow! I'm blown away!  Jayson, over at Nichols Manor has figured out how to make plastic look like this:

And even more importantly, and I think, extremely generous of him, he is sharing it with us on their blog!  My brain cells are popping with ideas of how to use this technique! Thanks Jayson!

After you are through reading the instructions, and before you go off to start on your projects, head on over to my Halloween blog for a link to sign up for a neat giveaway!

Have a beautiful day!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing like rust to make something look menacing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of plastic birdbaths that I've acquired...hmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive