Thursday, May 27, 2010

Midyear Halloween Blog Crawl ~ Day 27

Oh! I'm SO excited to have found this blog!

One of my favorite things to do is to go antiquing. My only regret is that this that Gothic Rose Antiques is across the country from me, but Crystal does list some wonderful finds on her linked website.  Please check them both out. .she does a wonderful job of staging! "Atmosphere" jumps out of your monitor!

Take a peek at this French Mortuary Drape! There are SO many cool things for sale. It probably is best that I don't live closer. It would be too tempting to buy, buy, buy!!  But it sure would be fun browsing!!

Then there is another Halloween stop waiting for you on my Pumpkin Blog!

It is amazing to me that this month is winding down already. It seems like I just got started!

Wishing you great plans for your extended weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a great site. Thank you so much for the link!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did the Halloween and Vine show with us for a few years and it was everything I could do not to pull out the "serious" credit card with the high limit when I would see her booth...it would kind of defeat the purpose of traveling all that way to do the show if I went into debt, don't ya think? Her wares are more lovely in person than in pics and I'm sorry for all the buyers that had to clean my saliva off of their purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would spend a lot of time in that shop too. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive