Monday, May 17, 2010

MAYniacal MAYhem! The Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 17

Today Hubs and I will be tooling down the highway, heading westward to Rochester, MN. And no doubt we will be listening to some favorite CD's.

So I thought that it would be appropriate to give you some music to listen to, too!

Dave has moved his Mostly Ghostly Music site to here, (you can listen to music while you are playing on Facebook!) but his blog is worth looking at too. .the photos of the album covers are so much fun to study.

After you get your tunes set, head on over to my Halloween blog to see what else I've found!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive