Sunday, May 9, 2010

MAYniacal MAYhem! The Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 9

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Because today is a special day, I'm going outside my blog crawl for just a bit to share something that I think is SO cool! (And would make an excellent Mother's Day gift for next year!)

As some of you may know, I live in an unrestored Victorian, complete with crumbling plaster, worn floors,woodwork that needs stripping, and "things" that go bump in the night, and move unaided during the day.  Even in its condition, I love my home.

But I also dream of the day when projects will be complete, and to that end, I have been a long time subscriber to Victorian Homes magazine. And so it was that I was perusing the latest issue, when an ad caught my eye.

Mr. Lewis Barrett Lehrman will haunt your own home. .on canvas! Yes! That's right! He will paint a picture of your home. . haunted!!  Now how fun is THAT!!??

Please go check out the Painter of Dark (love that! lol) at The Haunted Studio. This just proves that you can find "Halloween" in the most unexpected places!

And when you are through oooohing and aaahing, head on over to my Halloween Blog for some other eye candy! (and no, it isn't confectionary eyeballs!)

Wishing everyone a beautiful Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. How COOL is that!

    Happy Mother's Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I already have my share of "Ghosts"! LOL!
    But what a cool idea!
    HAPPY MOM'S DAY!
    XOXO - Cindi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive