Monday, May 10, 2010

The H.H.B.C. Day 10

He calls himself "The Martha Stewart of the Dark Arts", and he does come up with some amazing furniture and other adornments for your home, whether you are decorating for the Big Day, or going with a year around Morticia Adams motif.

Just think of how this would look on the walls of the Adams' family home,

Or perhaps this would be perfect for your dining room walls!

Whatever your decor, it is fun to see what Bones comes up with next on his
Haunt Style blog!







And here is the link to see where more Halloween travels takes you!

Wishing you a fantastic day!

3 comments:

  1. Haunt Style is fabulous! Thanks for the link! I like your blog re-do too -- the new background makes it easier to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my very favorite Halloween blogs!! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I Love it!
    I'm going to have my sister check out this wallpaper. She's redoing her dining room....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive