Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Halloween Blog Crawl/Day 1

A good place to begin our tour is in a graveyard!  But Autumnforest takes the "scary" right out of it, making it an exciting and spiritual experience instead.

I love taking the time to read her entries. She is very sharing with her knowledge, and I always learn something new!

So travel over to Ghost Hunting Theories and stay awhile! You're sure to find many things that interest you!

And when you are through, meander over to my Halloween blog, for another interesting site!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture!
    I'm so looking forward to all the Halloween Blogness!

    Happy May Day! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just went to Ghost Hunting Theories... and now I'm her next follower! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive