Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Halloween Blog Crawl ~ The 30th Day!

I could not let this blog crawl end without heading over to Sherry & Ron's Byrum Art

While their forte is Halloween art, they do create seasonal work too, but what I really love about their creations is that they view Witches as being Witches the whole year through, not just as a costume to wear on October 31st.

So please take the time to browse through the archives and their various venues to get the true flavor of their work. I love the magickal quality that is their trademark!

Here, Sherry has turned one of Ron's original paintings (and one of my favorite images!) into a pillow. They are always coming up with creative ways of using artwork besides hanging it on the wall.

And then, for the next to the last time, please head over to my Halloween blog for another find!

Wishing you another spectacular weekend day!






1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for this wonderful post!! We really appreciate and I love the cats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive