Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Halloween Blog Crawl, Day 23

This is the last full week of our Midyear Halloween Blog Crawl. The month has gone by SO fast for me!  I've been enjoying my discoveries though, and hope that you have too.  I certainly don't expect you to respond every day, but have truly appreciated your comments letting me know that you are checking in from time to time. The whole purpose is to direct you to another blog to spend some time enjoying what they have to share.

So today, we are going to visit a relatively new blogger, but a very talented one. Jennifer displays her delightful Halloween art on her blog, The Prim Pumpkin. Please go and take a peek. .or two!

And when you are through, there is another discovery over on my Halloween Blog!

Wishing you a gorgeous Sunday!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive