Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 26 of the Midyear Happy Halloween Blog Crawl!

Like I've said before, there are SO many wonderful Halloween artists, I could use another month just to showcase each one of them. I continue to be delighted and inspired by each of their creations.

Today, we are crawling over to Jeannine's By Way Of Salem to check out her newest delightful member of the VonGrimKiss family. We all have our trials and tribulations in our lives, but this past year has been a real challenge for Jeannine and I'm SO happy to see her creating again. Welcome back Jeannine!

And, as usual, another Halloween highlight awaits you at my Halloween Blog!

Wishing everyone the happiest day!





1 comment:

  1. Thay all look Witchtastic grouped like that! The one riding the cat is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive