Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 16! The Halfway Point of the MAYniacal Mayhem H.H. Blog Crawl!

Whew! Quite frankly, I'm surprised that I've made it this far! lol  Between trying to get ready for us to go to the Mayo Clinic again this week for a few days, and taking care of four orphaned kittens since Mother's Day, when they weren't quite 2 weeks old, my blogging time has been seriously threatened. (Thank the stars for being able to pre-post!)

So I hope that all of my blogger friends will forgive me for not stopping by like I had been doing. Eventually, the kittens won't need me as much, and we won't have to make a return trip for a couple of months. .so then I can play catch-up!

Because this is the half-way point, I am taking the liberty of going off Blogger to share a couple of interesting sites. Dead Spiders Musings & Makings is full of fun things to buy, or to get ideas for making your own. Look at what she did with her porch to have a "small" display! I love it!  I see a lot of treats on her site that I'd love to have!

Go take a peek, then head on over to my Halloween blog for another surprise!




4 comments:

  1. I'm loving it all! I might not always have time to post a comment but I'm always checking out your fabulous posts! Thanks so much!
    Good Luck with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked her post on Maman, the huge spider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, I'd like my porch like that all year long, lol. Wishing you the best of luck on your next trip to the Clinic I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ((Big Hugs))
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie does great work. We LOVE her stuff. She has a great Etsy site too where she sells the coolest skull beads and stuff.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive