Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 15 of the Happy Halloween Blog Crawl

There are a number of Halloween artists that have blogs that I'm going to crawl to during the remaining days of my midyear search for Halloween. I'm not going to just be posting Halloween art, but will weave them in with whatever other Halloween haunts that I can find.

I've been postponing those posts for a bit, because some artists create for their livelihood, and have been showcasing the seasonal holidays in Spring and Summer.  But some are now again focusing on our beloved Octoberfest, and new creations abound! These are all so exciting!!

For this portion of our Crawl, we are going to visit one, and get a heads up on another event happening tomorrow!

My friend Becca introduced me to Matthew's The Shiverboneyard, and I'm ever so happy that she did!  His work is fantastic!!  Please click on the link to this relatively new blogger and check out his latest! You won't be sorry.

And now for the heads up!

If you don't already know, Scott Smith is unveiling some new work tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m., Eastern time, and I know you won't want to miss it! Please click on his Rucus Studio Shop tomorrow night!  See you there!!

And while you are waiting, cozy up in your favorite chair and prepare to read some spooky tales over on my Halloween blog!



Wishing everyone a fantastic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive