Friday, May 28, 2010

The 28th Day of the Midyear Halloween Blog Crawl

If you are looking for personal attire or home decor with a serious gothic look, or elegant enough for the Kentucky Derby, the The Courtesan Macabre is the blog for you!

I love the creativity and planning that goes into pulling together that unique, special look, and here is photo after photo, sharing the unique and unusual. What a fun browse!!

And check out the octopus that is woven into the upholstery of this sofa! What a conversation piece this would make for your next Halloween party!

Then please crawl over to my Halloween blog for another highlight!





Have a great weekend!!




2 comments:

  1. My darker side soooo wants to be a goth...my lighter side seems to win out..at least until October..bwahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!

Blog Archive