Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who Is Counting The Days?


Is anyone else excited about the new Alice opening on Friday? Has anyone bought their tickets yet? 

We won't be battling the first weekend crowds, but will go to a matinee during the week. One of the perks of retirement!  But I can hardly wait!!

We saw more extensive previews when we saw Avatar in 3D, and the Cheshire Cat just hangs out there all by himself in midair, before he slowly fades away. Totally awesome!!  We may have to see it more than once so I can absorb all of the scenery, costumes & props. I love all of the detailing! lol

Please let me know if you are planning on seeing it, and then what you think of it when you do go. It looks like a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. I don't have my tickets yet but I sure do want to see it!!! I also saw Avatar and the cat was AWESOME! The whole movie was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I must confess that I'm not the world's biggest fan of either Alice in Wonderland or Tim Burton. But the trailer for this movie looks so amazing that I want to see it too. And in 3-D, even wilder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait!! We are going on Saturday or Sunday for my birthday!!! I can't sit still waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to see it Saturday!!! Can't wait!!! Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!