Monday, February 1, 2010

Scrapbooking Answers

I wanted to thank everyone who gave me some wonderful suggestions to my early scrapbooking questions!

I truly appreciate the time you took to help me, and now I've got a better idea of what magazines to buy for my daughter, and what would be useful for her. 

And the stars are shining bright above me, because when her favorite scrapbooking haunt was closing, unbeknown to us at the time, someone was buying not only the store and the name, but the inventory too! I just found out that they are reopening next month in almost the original location! So I think that I'll go and sign her up for a class, too.

Yes, the stars are even smiling, because I received a very heavy large carton recently from a certain Jaz, over at Octoberfarm.  This wonderful woman with a heart as big as all outdoors, stuffed a box full of papers and embellishments from her own stash, to give my daughter a jumpstart in her new hobby! 

My daughter and I were ovewhelmed by Jaz's generosity. .she actually made my daughter speechless for a few seconds. I didn't think that could EVER happen! :-)

Jaz also sent along a beautiful example of her scrapbooking, and has given me her permission to post it.  I told her that I thought that everyone would enjoy seeing another form of her artistic eye once again creating beauty! 

I just love it!!

So thank you again, Jaz, and thanks to everyone who gave of their time to help me! Now when I buy my daughter any scrapbooking materials, I'm going to feel this warm spot in my heart, remembering how kind you all are!

BIG Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that Jaz! She is wonderful indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz rocks. There's no question. What a wonderful surprise for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!