That is one of the traditional things done on Imbolic, Candlemass, or St. Brigid's Day. The halfway point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox. It is a time to sweep out the old, and bring in the new.
A time for renewal, for making committments and planting seeds for new growth.
Wishing you all a bright happy day! May the Spring Cleaning begin!!
- ► 2011 (35)
- Why Faeries Don't Like Cats
- And My Dream Laptop!!
- Is THIS The New Apple? Or Is It A Dell?
- Look Who Dropped In!
- The Two Day Onion Soup Recipe!
- Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Bonus Jello Recipe!
- Everything Goes Better With Jello!
- Skillet Barbeque Chicken
- Happy Groundhog Day!
- Scrapbooking Answers
- Recipe Storage
- Planting Seeds For New Growth
- ▼ February (13)
- ► 2009 (94)