Monday, February 1, 2010

Planting Seeds For New Growth

That is one of the traditional things done on Imbolic, Candlemass, or St. Brigid's Day.  The halfway point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox.  It is a time to sweep out the old, and bring in the new.

A time for renewal, for making committments and planting seeds for new growth.

And that is exactly what Jeanne, from The Candy Corn Chronicles, Becca, from Magikal Seasons, and The Frog Queen, from Frog On The Pumpkin, and I have done.  We have just started a Haunted Garden blog, and hope that you will come and join us in our journey through the mysteries of the plant kingdom.

Wishing you all a bright happy day! May the Spring Cleaning begin!!


2 comments:

  1. I am so itching to get my hands in dirt again! I bought over 20 seed packets this weekend to just look out and dream of warming weather:) Off to check out the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to Spring and the warmth of the sun. Going to check out your new blog.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!