Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And My Dream Laptop!!

Thank you, Dede!!  For anyone who missed her comment, she sent me to the site where Richard "Doc" Nagy shows his latest creations.

And yes, I drooled, and drooled some more. 
His creations are amazing!

Here the the laptop that I fell in love with:

And here is his website, giving you a fair warning to have copious amounts of kleenex or paper towels handy. You'll need them! 

I see that he now has a kit to convert your own keyboard. Interesting. . .

It is snowing already, and a lot more is expected. I've got to go run some errands before it gets worse!

Everyone have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My!! You need to stop!!!!

    Where's that winning Lottery ticket......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love his work! He is so talented. I think that even the kit is way over my head to make. Could you see George coming home and the key boards on the computers are all missing? LOL One day I will own one of these pieces of art. sigh....

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzie! Your potion worked! The smell is gone! You are the bestest! I owe you!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!