I thought I should add that I have frozen the cookie dough log for about a month, then thawed in the fridge before slicing and baking, and no one noticed any difference in the cookies.
So this is not only a nice one to prepare ahead of the busy holiday season, but it would be good to have some dough stashed away for when unexpected company or events arise, that you would like some freshly baked treats!
And Sue, thanks for the chuckle! I keep forgetting that you are in the opposite season! I'll trade you a little cold, for a little of your heat!
- ► 2011 (35)
- Foto Friday; Winter
- Scrapbooking Question
- Croutons 101
- The Gourdqueen 100th Post Give Away!
- Christmas Tag! Now???
- The 5 Cent Happy Holiday Home Tour!
- Sarah Sullivan's Blogiversary Give Away!
- One Little Word 2010
- A Surprise From SpookyTime Jingles!
- Post Script For The Cookies
- Good Day To Bake Some Cookies!
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2009 (94)