Saturday, January 2, 2010

Post Script For The Cookies

I thought I should add that I have frozen the cookie dough log for about a month, then thawed in the fridge before slicing and baking, and no one noticed any difference in the cookies.

So this is not only a nice one to prepare ahead of the busy holiday season, but it would be good to have some dough stashed away for when unexpected company or events arise, that you would like some freshly baked treats!

And Sue, thanks for the chuckle! I keep forgetting that you are in the opposite season!  I'll trade you a little cold, for a little of your heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!