Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wizard Kitty

Last Fall when I first posted a photo of my Wizard Kitty, several people expressed interest in her/him. 

I wanted to let everyone know that one is now listed on eBay.  I don't know the seller, nor have I ever done business with her. I also am not benefitting in any way for sharing this listing with you. I'm simply telling you that one is available.

Besides the votive candle holder in the cauldron, there is another one in the basket on Kitty's back, and when you light the candle, it makes the eyes glow. I replaced the clear glass holder with a red one so that the cat's cornea's glow red with just daylight shining through!

Right now, the bidded price is a steal, and the shipping is reasonable, considering how heavy this piece is.

You can find it by putting Windstone Editions Pena Wizard Kitty 1999 in the ebay search.  Or use item number 200422230123.

Good Luck!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this! Will go and check it out.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!