Monday, November 16, 2009

Itemized Cookie Recipe




I don't like the way that the ingredients got split up in my previous post, and I don't want you to wind up unhappy with your cookies, so here is an itemized list of the ingredients for the Andes Mint Cookies:

3/4 Cup Butter
1 1/2 Cups firmly packed Dark Brown Sugar
2 Tblsp. Water
2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 Eggs
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 1/4 Teasp. Baking Soda (yes, you read that right!)
1/2 Teasp. Salt
 2 -3 Boxes Andes Creme de Menthe Mints
Chocolate Sprinkles (optional)

The rest of the instructions are pretty straight forward, but it was those ingredient amounts that got cut apart! Sorry about that!!

There!  I feel better now! :-)

Have a great evening!!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Do these ever look and sound delicious! Thanks for sharing!! (like I really need these right now....Tis the season to gain weight;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooki are so yummy! those look fab. i made some cookie sthe other day doont look as good as yours great blog love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! Think I may have to make some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to definitely try these cookies. Andes mints are a favorite. Thanks for sharing this recipe. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzie-

    This recipe looks SO yummy! I'll definitely be trying it soon!

    I'm glad to meet a fellow Midwesterner. Thanks for sharing your memories of Chicago on my blog! I'll have to go back and read all your older posts. It looks like a fun blog!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH YUM!!! I believe i will add these to my holiday baking list this year! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to pop by and tell you Happy Thanksgiving!! So thrilled to have met you hon!! Blessings, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!