Last night, I was doing some sketching, while listening to Dancing With The Stars on television, in the next room. Because I hoped to pick up where I left off this morning, I left everything on the buffet, so hopefully, the cats would leave everything alone.
Sometime during the night, I thought I awoke to the sound of dance music, but when I became fully awake, all was quiet, except for the rhythmic sound of my hubby's CPAP, he sound asleep beside me. I assumed that I was dreaming, snuggled back into my blankets, and drifted back into slumberland.
Now I know that we share our home that was built in the 1890's, with some delightful Spirits, who like to tease from time to time. .so, were they responsible? Or perhaps the manequins themselves got into the swing of things? Bella Luna isn't Full. All Hallow's Eve isn't upon us.
Whatever the reason, I'm thinking that I should stay up at night more often. I'm missing out on a lot of fun!!
May all of your discoveries today, be just as enchanting!
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Mother Nature Played A Trick On Me!
- More Halloween!
- National Caramel Apple Day!
- Some More Halloween Decorations
- Another Halloween GiveAway!!
- New Funkins Are Done!
- I'm Back In The Kitchen Again!
- Hubby's Turn
- Octoberfarm Give Away!
- Welcome Mrs. B's Halloween Blog Tour!
- A Little Halloween Decor
- Indian Summer
- Our Antique Home
- Day Late!
- My Own Private Ghoultide!!
- Let's Bake!!!
- Things Going Bump In The Night
- A Bit Of Catching Up!
- Fungi Friday
- Bending The Rules, Once Again!
- A New Award!
- Prim & Whimsy Gals Halloween Give-Away
- Just Humming Along
- A Journey Begins With A Solitary Bloom
- Mums The Word On Monday
- First Photo With New Camera!
- Halloween's Trick On Me!
- ▼ October (28)