Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A New Award!


What a nice way to start my day!!!

I was gifted with a new award!! Dede, who has a very awesome blog, Brightest Blessings Wiccans, has very thoughtfully bestowed this Over The Top award to me! Thank you SO much, Dede!!

Now, as a part of this award, I am to answer these question with one word answers. .that is a real challenge to me! Then, I'm to share this with six other Wonderful Women!! So, let's get started. . .

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse


2. Your hair? Short

3. Your Mother? 86

4. Your Father? Traveled On

5. Your Favorite Food? Many

6. Your Dream Last Night? Disturbing

7. Your Favorite Drink? Pepsi

8. Your Dream/Goal? Longevity

9. What Room Are You In? Computer

10. Your Hobby? Crafting

11. Your fear? Heights

12. Where Do You Want To Be In 6 Years? Content

13. Where Were You Last Night? Home

14. Something That You Aren't Cruel

15. Muffins? Poppyseed

16. Wish List Item? Restoration

17. Where Did You Grow Up? Michigan

18. Last Thing You Did? Sleep

19. What Are You Wearing? Jeans

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your Pets? Kitties

22. Friends? Priceless

23. Your Life? Hectic

24. Your Mood? Coping

25. Missing Someone? No

26. Vehicle? Bug

27. Something You're Not Wearing? Shoes

28. Your Favorite Store? Antique

29. Your Favorite Color? Darks

30. When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today

31. Last Time You Cried? September

32. Your Best Friend? Hubby

33. One Place I Go To Over and Over? Shore

34. One Person Who Emails Me Regularly? Pam

35. Favorite Place To Eat? Home

Now, I'm passing this award along to 6 women who truly deserve it! (And as they say on DWTS, in no particular order!) This is always SO hard for me, because I think that everyone that I follow has an absolutely outstanding blog! Some already have been given this award, so I'm trying to spread the accolades, not ignore anyone!

For each of you, please copy the award onto your own blog, copy the questions, supplying your own answers, of course, and then share them with 6 of your favorites, notifying them that you have a surprise waiting for them!



Congratulations, everyone!!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks SO Much! I'll get on this as soon as possible....Yippie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, thank you!! Dede left me this too? Marzel left it for me as well! I'm going to have to get on this and post my award. You are just the sweetest to give it to me!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Suzie!! You definitely deserve this award:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome! Very much deserved.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!