It has been raining steadily all day, and the fragrance of wet leaves teases your nose when you venture outside.
That aroma immediately transports me to all of the hours that I've spent in the woods, on my knees and stomach, taking photos of the various fungi that sprout in Spring, and Autumn, enticed on by the moist conditions.
I love photographing fungi. They don't quiver in the slightest breeze, they offer a delightful array of colors, textures and line, and they never run away!
As long as you are willing to contort yourself, getting down to their level, you are rewarded with a perfect subject/model!
These are all way back from my archives. Some are slides, some are even negatives of prints, from a long, long time ago! It was a nice trip down memory lane.
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Mother Nature Played A Trick On Me!
- More Halloween!
- National Caramel Apple Day!
- Some More Halloween Decorations
- Another Halloween GiveAway!!
- New Funkins Are Done!
- I'm Back In The Kitchen Again!
- Hubby's Turn
- Octoberfarm Give Away!
- Welcome Mrs. B's Halloween Blog Tour!
- A Little Halloween Decor
- Indian Summer
- Our Antique Home
- Day Late!
- My Own Private Ghoultide!!
- Let's Bake!!!
- Things Going Bump In The Night
- A Bit Of Catching Up!
- Fungi Friday
- Bending The Rules, Once Again!
- A New Award!
- Prim & Whimsy Gals Halloween Give-Away
- Just Humming Along
- A Journey Begins With A Solitary Bloom
- Mums The Word On Monday
- First Photo With New Camera!
- Halloween's Trick On Me!
- ▼ October (28)