My camera had decided that it had been overworked, and took a permanent vacation right before it was time to post a photo of my TUSAL Ort Jar for the New Moon in September.
Now that I have a new camera, I have taken a photo of it, as it existed at the appointed time in September, although there will be so few threads added for October's coming up, I'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference!
The added snippets of threads are from my kitty, Agneatha, and from my mystery stitch.
So, here, almost a month late, is my Ort Jar, for YoYo's Totally Useless Stitch A Long
Everyone have a beautiful day!
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Mother Nature Played A Trick On Me!
- More Halloween!
- National Caramel Apple Day!
- Some More Halloween Decorations
- Another Halloween GiveAway!!
- New Funkins Are Done!
- I'm Back In The Kitchen Again!
- Hubby's Turn
- Octoberfarm Give Away!
- Welcome Mrs. B's Halloween Blog Tour!
- A Little Halloween Decor
- Indian Summer
- Our Antique Home
- Day Late!
- My Own Private Ghoultide!!
- Let's Bake!!!
- Things Going Bump In The Night
- A Bit Of Catching Up!
- Fungi Friday
- Bending The Rules, Once Again!
- A New Award!
- Prim & Whimsy Gals Halloween Give-Away
- Just Humming Along
- A Journey Begins With A Solitary Bloom
- Mums The Word On Monday
- First Photo With New Camera!
- Halloween's Trick On Me!
- ▼ October (28)