Monday, October 12, 2009

A Bit Of Catching Up!

My camera had decided that it had been overworked, and took a permanent vacation right before it was time to post a photo of my TUSAL Ort Jar for the New Moon in September.

Now that I have a new camera, I have taken a photo of it, as it existed at the appointed time in September, although there will be so few threads added for October's coming up, I'm sure you won't be able to tell the difference! 

The added snippets of threads are from my kitty, Agneatha, and from my mystery stitch.


So, here, almost a month late, is my Ort Jar, for YoYo's Totally Useless Stitch A Long




Everyone have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!