Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bending The Rules, Once Again!

Ok, for those that know me, they know that me bending, or sometimes downright breaking the rules is nothing new, but I always have a good reason, whether anyone agrees with me or not!

I am always so touched when someone bestowes an award on me, but I always wind up  bending the rules somehow. Usually because I don't want to make the decision of who to share it with, so I just give it to anyone who happens to be kind enough to read my blog.  Those awards are a definite "pick me up", and who doesn't need that in their day?

But I've always been a bit concerned that maybe the person who gave it to me, would think that I didn't care that much about it, which isn't true, of course, but that is what could be interpreted by my actions.  So I thought, this time, I'm going to be strong, and stick by the rules.  And it has been eating away at me ever since!

Especially since I discovered that several people that I thought already had the award, haven't received it!  Or else they haven't had time to post it, but their gorgeous blogs are not festooned with this particular award.  I know that they all will receive it soon, anyway, but I'd love for them to have it now! lol

So, I'm sharing, again in no particular order, this Over The Top Award to the following people:

Cindy, at LoneStar Stitcher & Her Ramblings (celebrating her Blogaversary)
Sarah, at Cottage Garden Studio (celebrating her Birthday)
Holly, even though she has already received it, and doesn't have to repeat all of the questions, but deserves an encore, at Your Mother Knows But Won't Tell You (celebrating her Wish that came true)
Mrs. B, at Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, (who is up to her eyebrows in her 31 Days of Halloween celebration)
Lori at Notforgotten Farm, (who just celebrated her Anniversary, and has returned from Ghoultide, here in Michigan!)
Daffycat at It's Daffycat  (who is celebrating a surprise in the mail)
Lynn at Happiness is Cross Stitching (who is still in the clouds over her recent trip to Paris)
Becca, at Magikal Seasons (who is celebrating a Michigan Autumn, and also went to Ghoultide)
And last, but not least, YoYo,  at Dragon My Needle (who hopefully is celebrating a successful victory over the insurance company!)

Ok gals, at your convenience, copy the award and post it on your blog.  The questions are in my previous post.  If you want to have some fun and answer them with one word answers, then give it a go.  If you don't have time, skip it, or wait until a later lull. (like THAT is going to happen! lol)

Then share the award with however many people you'd like to give it too. .just have some fun with it!

Hugs all around!!



4 comments:

  1. Aw thanks hon..LOL I just did this one..but am up for another - I loved it!! Thankyou for including me!! Hugs hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzie! I agree and it is a pick me up! I wasn't able to go to Ghoultide! :( Grandma who was supposed to sit for me could not. I was not about to take 3 boys to this show! My boys are sweet but also sprinkled with naughtiness! My 10 year old no problem but not all 3. So let's make a plan for next year. From what I've seen from artists and others who attened it looked like amazing Halloween fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Suzie, what a lovely surprise. I have sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!