Ok, for those that know me, they know that me bending, or sometimes downright breaking the rules is nothing new, but I always have a good reason, whether anyone agrees with me or not!
I am always so touched when someone bestowes an award on me, but I always wind up bending the rules somehow. Usually because I don't want to make the decision of who to share it with, so I just give it to anyone who happens to be kind enough to read my blog. Those awards are a definite "pick me up", and who doesn't need that in their day?
But I've always been a bit concerned that maybe the person who gave it to me, would think that I didn't care that much about it, which isn't true, of course, but that is what could be interpreted by my actions. So I thought, this time, I'm going to be strong, and stick by the rules. And it has been eating away at me ever since!
- ► 2011 (35)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Mother Nature Played A Trick On Me!
- More Halloween!
- National Caramel Apple Day!
- Some More Halloween Decorations
- Another Halloween GiveAway!!
- New Funkins Are Done!
- I'm Back In The Kitchen Again!
- Hubby's Turn
- Octoberfarm Give Away!
- Welcome Mrs. B's Halloween Blog Tour!
- A Little Halloween Decor
- Indian Summer
- Our Antique Home
- Day Late!
- My Own Private Ghoultide!!
- Let's Bake!!!
- Things Going Bump In The Night
- A Bit Of Catching Up!
- Fungi Friday
- Bending The Rules, Once Again!
- A New Award!
- Prim & Whimsy Gals Halloween Give-Away
- Just Humming Along
- A Journey Begins With A Solitary Bloom
- Mums The Word On Monday
- First Photo With New Camera!
- Halloween's Trick On Me!
- ▼ October (28)