Friday, September 25, 2009

An Award!!


I was given an award today! The very sweet gal over on Pagan In The Rough bestowed this to me! I am SO touched by her thoughtfulness!! Thank you, thank you!!

Now, I am to:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award


2. Copy and put the award on your blog


3. Link to the person who nominated you


4. Name 7 things about myself that no one would really know


5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers


6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate


7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know you nominated them.


Hmmm, this is the hard part.. . .


1. I'm 5'2'' tall


2. I've worn contact lenses since 1959


3. I would be legally blind if my vision couldn't be corrected with lenses


4.I took piano lessons for 10 years


5. My hubby and I used to spend a lot of time in the winters here, camping in the snow


6. I have a black beetle, which I love driving (and I have a black rose and a red rose in the bud vase)


7. I love to bake, all homemade, from scratch.


Now, with apologies, and I hope that this is ok, but a lot of my blogging friends have already received this award, but I know that there are some of you, who haven't yet, and do deserve it!


I'm really pressed for time, so I'm going to take the lazy way out. If you would like this award, please copy it and put it on your blog with pride! You also have to follow the rules, of listing 7 things that no one would know about you, and then, if you want to list 7 of your friends, that is fine, or you can do what I just did, the option is yours!

Blessings,


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love the facts about yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Suzie. It is well deserved. Campiing in the snow? Was that in a tent? It is a serious question, btw....I'd not last a day in the snow....not because of stupidity...but because I'd not have a clue how to look after myself!

    http://craftthefinalfrontier.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've got a couple of spots still open for the Haunted Blog tour. Can I sign you up for it? Only requirement is that your blog is decorated for Halloween :O)

    Just shoot me off an email if you'd like to participate. And if you did already, and I'm insane, please shoot me off an email and let me know that, too, lol!

    Mrsbbradley AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog its gorgeous. Happy Early Halloween. I am a follower :0)

    Come see me sometime.

    Blessings,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!