Friday, July 31, 2009

Risk Of Shock!

I realize that me posting a couple of stitching updates within the same week could cause some of you to go into shock, but I think that you are all strong enough to handle it! As for myself, I'm willing to take the chance.

The stars must be aligned just right, because for the first time, ever, now that I think about it, I was able to get in some stitching time on my HAED project, on HAED Stitching Thursday! For some reason, it didn't feel quite right, like I had forgotten something else that absolutely needed doing. But it didn't overwhelm me so much, that I quit stitching to try and figure it out!

So, here is my brief updated version of the QS Iris:

And, since I took the time to photograph and post this update, I should show you the update of my mystery stitch too, to give you another visual clue.

I wanted to clarify, that I am going to keep track of who tries to figure it out, and how many times. If at the completion of this project, if no one has correctly named the pattern, then I am going to put your name into the magic hat, however many times you entered a guess, and I'll draw out a name for the 123 Stitch gift certificate!

So even if you're wrong, as long as everyone else is too, you will still have a chance to win!

Here is the next visual clue on my Mystery Stitch:

Hmmmm, I'm thinking that there is too much of clue there, but I can't really keep stitching without revealing more, can I?

Wishing everyone a very restful weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful HAED, Suzie!!! Thank you for visiting my blog, it's so nice to meet new friends! Especially ones who also love autumn time! You have a wonderful blog and I'll be back to visit often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!! good for you stitching on HAED Thursday:) Beautiful progress girl!!

    OK...you're killing me with the tease! I've looked at tons of cat charts and I can't find anything close! But this has to be a cat!
    More clues please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mystery stitch is looking a bit like it could be one of the quaker animils, but I can't put my finger on it yet. Your HAED is coming along well too. Loved the jelly pots in your previous post, the colors in the light were beautiful. Also, hadn't thought about dreft in years, but the scent would bring back memories of washing my DD's diapers, blankets and onsies.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching! Not sure about the mystery animal yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!