Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Looking At The World Through Rose Colored Glasses



I just couldn't resist. My currant jelly turned out SO beautiful this year, I just HAD to take a photo of some of the jars. Looking at that gorgeous depth of color and light, made me want to just be absorbed right into the middle of each jewel.

This photo just doesn't do them justice. It is a kind of illusive, perfect color in nature, that can't quite be captured.

May your days be filled with such beautiful rosy, cheerful color!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is stunning and yummy - I sooo want some toast and jelly now!!
    Thank you for your sweet comment today..I was so touched by your words!! Thank you!! So glad you jumped in and added your voice!!
    Blessings, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are simply gorgeous! And, I LOVE the jars you have put them into! I've never put up any preserves, and would like to, yet I am somewhat afraid as I can recall how my aged grandfather had to be hospitalized after burns he sustained whilst canning his garden's bounty!

    Of course, he was old, but...still if an experienced hand such as him could sustain such terrible burns...

    I wish I could guess the identity of that pattern, but I've got nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Such a beautiful pic! I bet your jelly is as delicious as it looks too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!