Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Problems

Hmmm, I just noticed that the "comments" isn't showing up at the end of my latest blog entry. I've checked my settings, and it was still checked, even though some of my other settings for other features had been changed, and not by me! I have changed those back, and can only hope that the comments will be fixed soon.

I'm still getting that error message and having some blogs shut down when I try to read them, but have learned that if you click on the back arrow up the left hand corner of your screen, that the blog page will come back and you can then read it!

If you are trying to leave a comment, know that I appreciate your efforts, and I thank you for taking time to look at postings!

Have a great evening!



8 comments:

  1. Dust the keybpard for kttty prints....Your furry purry family may have been feeling neglected and are up to no good...hacking into your comments! Your stitching looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna leave a comment and tell you I am so jealous you have that HE chart already, lol
    That witch is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like comments are working now :)
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm catching up, love the witchy piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't take it anymore. I had so many problems with blogger and Internet Explorer not working together very well...I just switched to Mozilla Firefox. It's free and I've now had 3 days without a problem! WooHoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't leave a comment on your ADORABLE halloween stitch! and your new choice is too cute too!

    Hope dh is doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzie,
    I just checked out your blog and I have to say it is the nicest and most creative I've ever seen! I love how your background is like a scrapbook page. You are both a talented blogger and stitcher! I love all of the projects you are working on...especially the Halloween ones.
    Take care,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for such a warm welcome to Spooky Stitchers.

    Your blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! Looking forward to meeting the other members of the group.

    Happy stitching,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giving Sisters if looking wonderful, that is a neat design. I love Witches Stitch as well, although its not made its way into my stash yet. It will make a fun match to Giving Sisters, can't wait to see you start it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!