Sunday, May 24, 2009

TUSAL, Part Deux

I'm a little nervous here, trying to post, when I've been having so much trouble even getting into my blog. I know that I'm not alone in having this problem, and join everyone else in raising a cheer when they get it fixed! Of course these things happen right before a long holiday weekend.
So, in not trying to temp the Fates, I'm going to just post my photos with as little fanfare, and be done with it for now!

Once again, the New Moon has rolled around, and it is time for another viewing of my Ort Jar, for the Totally Useless Stitch A Long that YoYo has started on her blog. (If you click on either, the link will take you to where you can sign up too! It is never too late!!)

My threads are coming from three projects that I've worked on the most this past month. Agneatha & The Apple, The Giving Sisters, and an HAED pattern, QS Iris. There are also a few snippets of gridline thrown in there too, to give it loft!
But I still haven't added the threads from my Halloween start, that fizzled. I tried re-weaving the threads, but it just didn't look right. But it was a great idea, and I'll make sure to try it again, IF I ever have that situation come up again!

I hope that everyone else has had a great month, filling their jars, too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's filling up quickly! Must be all that stitching you've just posted above. You must have lots of patience, I can't do a complex piece more than once!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!