Friday, May 15, 2009

The Fabric Of Our Lives. .Well, One Day, At Least

Life has once again gotten in my way of accomplishing much stitching, but I haven't put any of my projects away. .I keep lovingly eyeing them as I go dashing by, trying to accomplish other things that are vying for my attention at the moment.


But I did take time to savor the moment when a package arrived in my mailbox this past week. A few weeks ago, Daffycat offered some gorgeous fabrics that she had dyed, in a drawing, and guess who won? Me!! Yes, I did!! The fabrics arrived safe and sound, and as gorgeous as they looked in her photos, they are absolutely outstanding!! She did an EXCELLENT job of dying them, and the colors are luscious! I'm already on the prowl for those special patterns to stitch on the fabrics.

And as evidence to her continual attention to detail, just look at the color co-ordinated cheery note card that she included! Hmmmm, those mushrooms would make a cute pattern, don't you think? lol

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!! Sharon!!!





7 comments:

  1. Oooh - fabrics are luscious! Enjoy when you get the chance. I do know what you mean by hectic - I'm not getting much stitching done either and won't until July. Sometimes that's just the way it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are scrumptious! You are right...the mushrooms would make a gr8 pattern....When are you designing it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad they arrived safely! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those fabrics are so beautiful Suzie. Hope you get your stitching mojo back soon (can't wait to see some WIP pics)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you, winning the give away! Fabulous fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome fabby---I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are SO lucky! Those fabrics are gorgeous.... Daffycat was so generous with her drawing... Enjoy them!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!