Saturday, March 21, 2009

Introducing Ripley!


A few days ago, on the HAED Blog, (clicking on it, will take you to that marvelous group blog!) I shared how Ripley, our youngest member of the clan has shown an extreme interest in my stitching and a remarkable talent for removing my painstakingly woven grid line from my fabrics.

He has offered, a little too gleefully, in my opinion, to help others remove their grid work too. In an effort to keep your projects safe, I'm sharing what my little darling looks like, so that if he shows up at your door, you can quickly put your stitchery safely away. He must have a little fox in him, besides his coloring, for he is wily.

I'm trying to get him interested in learning how to selectively frog, and while the idea of batting poor froggies around sounded like fun, when I explained what I really meant, his interest waned. I shall keep trying!


9 comments:

  1. Ripley is a cutie-pie, such talent too! I used to have a kitty that ate my leftover threads . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ripley really is a little love and has a purr that is almost deafening! He is a rescued kitty, like all of our furry friends. He's been inside for almost a year now, and has adapted beautifully, right from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, that's Ripley. Such a handsome dude.
    Q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, if you're getting multiple comments from me, just disregard. I'm pushing all the wrong buttons! BTW, I have to tell you that you just crack me up. I read your comment on the new JWS from HAED SAL blog and just cackled. Yep, who knows in what lifetime I'll stitch it, but I believe I'm going to cave...sigh. Was there really any doubt? LOL Wouldn't it be nice to take our stitching supplies to heaven when we die and just pick it up there? Here's hoping! Thanks for the laugh. Now just go look one more time and see if you can resist...Muwahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 2 cats from the neighbours that come to visit me often and they look very much like your cat. Luckely for me, they are not intrested in my stitching work !! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morrow Suzie, my Dear... Oh, isn't Ripley a handsome lad and so helpful! ;) I loved reading your post about him... such lovely rays of sunshine on this grey and rainy morning! Not to mention the laughs! :)

    I love your lighthouse, Hun... Lighthouses are a favourite of mine... Something about them is just so comforting... and then there is the Sea! :) Hope you and yours are well, Sweetie!

    Sending you Blessings, Love and {{{Hugs}}} always in stitches...

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is such a cutie! Lovely picture of Ripley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ripley has the same "butter wouldn't melt in his mouth" look Lestat (the x-stitch terrorist) gets. What a cutie Ripley is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!