Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If Wishing Were Stitches

If wishing were stitches, I'd have have a lot more threads showing in my Agneatha With An Apple. But I made a promise to myself to take a photo every week, no matter how much or how little I had stitched the past week.

I have to keep reminding myself, that I am now dividing my stitching time with my Iris project, which is still in the floss bobbin winding stage, with less than 20 to go! Yippee!! So no photos of progress there, yet.

And I spent a lot of time catching up on my favorite blogs, too, which I always enjoy! And chatting on the groups. . . .And looking at the new patterns coming out. That is a lot of fun too!!

But then I'd look at Agneatha (I'm getting very close to where her eyes are going to leap out onto the fabric and be watching me) and so wish that I didn't need to do "little" sundry things, like washing the dishes, doing the laundry, or even cooking a meal. And now the weather will be getting nicer, so I'll need to be out in the garden, tidying up before the super hot weather hits. Just too many interests, and so little time.
So, to make this short and sweet, so maybe I can squeeze some extra stitching time in today, here is Agneatha, as she looked on Sunday!


Wishing everyone a glorious St. Patrick's Day!

Sláinte mhaith!





5 comments:

  1. Suzie, you've put in a lot of new stitches since your last showing of her!! Good job!

    Housework, yardwork....you're right! So little time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did a lot of nice stitching on this one! Great job!
    You are right, we have all to do housework, yardwork and other works. But I enjoy my stitching every evening. This is my moment to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and surround myself with vintage, and living in a drafty Victorian home reflects that passion, but there is one futuristic word that I find appealing. Robots! For all of the mundane, so that I can just stitch to my heart's content! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I must look up this pattern to see it now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!