Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Throwing Glitter Around!

This is a project that I did a while back, for a friend of mine. I have a disk screen savers of Susan Seddon Boulet's artwork, and I printed one out to make a card. I love playing with glitter! Who doesn't?? I don't have a lot of time to design cards from the very beginning, but I will embellish them whenever I get the chance.


So I printed this out on textured card stock, and started creating. I had to take the photo on a slight angle so that the detail would show, and how just be a bright flash of glare. Each color that shows, is the color of the glitter. Some is opaque, and some translucent. Most of it is actual glass glitter that has the maximum sparkle and depth of color, but you have to be very careful in handling it for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love reading your comments, and hope that you will come back again! The tea kettle is always bubbling perfectly, the cookies freshly baked, and the door is always open!